Sunday, October 31, 2010

FroBot now on Beatport!!!!!!!!!


Hey everyone!!! I got great news today. Its Halloween here in Japan...just finished up 3 parties...and then came home to find out that my track "Stuff You Don't Hear in the Club" is out on Beatport. It is released on DJ VIVID'S label "Turned On Trax". Along with my track is his remix of my track!!! Both tracks can be found here - https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/295418/stuff-you-dont-hear-in-the-club#app=a40&a486-index=0

I want send out a HUGE thank you to all my friends, supporters, teachers, and blog writers who helped me learn everything I have learned to get this far! A very BIG special thanks to DJ VIVID for helping me and releasing this track on his label!!!!!! Keep sharing music with the world everyone!!!! And share the knowledge!!!

Peace & Love!

FroBot

1 comment:

Josherman said...

Good job!

Post a Comment